Honest at Home
April 16, 2020
HONEST AT HOME – BALLOT CLOSED
Firstly, thank you for persevering with us. The response we’ve had for the Honest at Home kits has completely surpassed our expectations (hence the multiple website crashes and many headaches for you). So, we need a new plan and here it is…
We’re going to release 500 ballot places each day, starting Wednesday 22nd at 11am, with the daily ballot closing at 12pm (Friday 24th is final day). We’ll then pick 50 people at random from the first 500 ballot entries. We’ll contact each person by 1.30pm to let you know if you’ve been successful or not.
We’ve given it a lot of thought and we feel this is the simplest and fairest way for the remaining Honest at Home kits.
Each kit comes in a reusable Honest tote bag filled with everything you need* to make four Honest burgers at home:
- 4 x chopped British chuck steak & rib cap patties
- 4 x British cheddar slices
- Honest’s homemade red onion relish and pickles
- 4 x Turner & George smoked bacon rashers
- 4 x Honest burger buns
This is not for profit, so we’re asking for a donation for your kit (either £20, £40 or £60) worth around £35 in our restaurants. Please give as generously as you can as every penny will go direct to three charities really in need of support:
- Landworkers Alliance to provide safety gear for farmers to get back into production
- Trussell Trust a nationwide network of food banks for those really in need
- Hospitality Action financial and emotional support for hard hit hospitality workers
You can enter the ballot at 11am each day (hit the ENTER NOW button on the right). Thanks to Turner & George who have donated the bacon and are covering all delivery free of charge. Also thanks to The Bread Factory for baking the buns and donating them free of charge. When the chips are down, you know who your friends are.
*except fresh lettuce
Last updated: May 8, 2020